Absolut legal company provides service of obtaining of Identification tax code for foreigners. Our advantages – individual approach and the lowest price.
Identification tax code is a digital code required for every taxpayer to account for in tax authorities.
When it’s neccecary to obtain Identification tax code
Foreigners are required to obtain Identification tax code in following cases:
- ☞Employment in Ukraine;
- ☞Entrance into the founders or shareholders of a legal entity;
- ☞Registration of individual entrepreneurs;
- ☞Admission to educational insitutions;
- ☞Opening an account with banking institutions;
- ☞Obtaining of residence permit in Ukraine;
- ☞Receiving of citizenship of Ukraine.
List of documents which must be submitted for obtaining of Identification tax code
Obtaining of Identification tax code requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application form for obtaining Identification tax code (fill the form).
- Notarial translation of a foreigner’s passport (except foreigners with residence permit).
- Power of attorney or a notarized copy of the power of attorney, if the application is submitted by a representative.
- Сopy of the passport page marking the last crossing of the Ukrainian border by a foreigner (if the application is submitted by a representative).
- Copy of the passport of the authorized person submitting the documents.
The package of documents is submitted to the State Tax Administration of Kyiv (if the person has a residence permit, it is possible to submit documents to the tax authority at the place of registration).
Price and term of obtaining Identification tax code
Cost of service –
from 1000 uah.
5 working days
The additional costs associated with the issuance of a power of attorney and the notarial translation of the passport are separately paid.
The deadline for receiving Identification tax code is specified from the day of submission of documents.