ENTIRE legal company provides service of Obtaining a permanent residence permit for foreigners and stateless persons in Ukraine. Our advantages are individual approach and найменша ціна.
Permanent residence permit is a document, certifying the right of foreigner or stateless person to permanent residence in the country. Typically, this is document that entitles you to leave and enter the country for the entire duration of your permanent residence permit.
Grounds for issuing a permanent residence permit
The law provides the following grounds for issuing a permanent residence permit:
- For foreigners who have immigrated to Ukraine for permanent residence - a permit for immigration.
- For foreigners who have resided permanently in the territory of Ukraine before the decision on the termination of the citizenship of Ukraine and after such a decision remained permanent in its territory - the termination of the citizenship of Ukraine, the decision of which is made by decree of the President of Ukraine.
Procedure of obtaining a permanent residence permit
To obtain an immigration permit, the following documents are submitted:
- to diplomatic missions and consular posts of Ukraine abroad at their place of residence; Persons resident outside Ukraine -
- to Migration service in Ukraine. persons residing in Ukraine legally -
Documents must be submitted in person.
Documents for obtaining an immigration permit
To obtain an immigration permit, you must submit the following list of documents:
- Application form;
- A copy of the identity document;
- Document on the place of residence of the person (in Ukraine and abroad);
- 4 photos;
- Information on the composition of the family, a copy of the marriage certificate (if the applicant is married);
- Receipt on payment of the state duty, administrative fee;
- Document that a person does not have AIDS, tuberculosis, chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction, infectious diseases (diphtheria, meningococci, pathogenic enterobacteria), and other diseases the list of which is determined by the central executive body that ensures the formation of state health policy. The requirement does not apply to:
- one spouse, if the other spouse is a citizen of Ukraine (when married more than 2 years);
- persons who have the right to obtain citizenship by territorial origin.
Other supplementary documents, which are determined in each case according to Art. 9 of the Law on Immigration.
The term of consideration of an application for an immigration permit may not exceed 1 year from the date of its submission.
If the foreigner is legally resident in Ukraine, the documents for the permanent residence permit are submitted to the Migration service at the place of residence.
Persons who can obtain immigration permit
According to migration rules there are 2 groups of people:
- Obtaining of immigration permit within the migration quota:
- figures of science and culture whose immigration is in the interests of Ukraine;
- investors whose investments are not less than USD 100 thousand;
- highly qualified personnel, whose need is tangible for the economy of Ukraine;
- persons who are the full-fledged brother or sister, grandfather or grandmother, grandson or granddaughter of citizens of Ukraine;
- persons who were previously citizens of Ukraine;
- parents, husband (wife) of the immigrant and his / her minor children;
- persons who have lived continuously in the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of granting them the status of a person affected by human trafficking;
- persons who have served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for three years or more.
- Obtaining of immigration permit out of migration quota:
- one spouse, if the other spouse with whom he has been married for more than two years is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of citizens of Ukraine;
- to persons who are the guardians or carers of the citizens of Ukraine, or who are under the care of the citizens of Ukraine;
- to persons who have the right to obtain Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin;
- persons whose immigration is of national interest to Ukraine;
- foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children in case of their joint entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
Persons who can not obtain an immigration permit
Immigration permit is not granted to the following persons:
to persons sentenced to imprisonment for more than one year for committing an act that is recognized as a crime in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, if the criminal record has not been extinguished and has not been withdrawn in accordance with the procedure established by law; persons who have committed a crime against peace, a war crime or a crime against humanity, as defined in international law, or are wanted in connection with committing an act that is recognized as a serious crime in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, or have been informed of suspicion of committing a criminal offense whose pre-trial investigation has not been completed; persons suffering from chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or infectious diseases, the list of which is determined by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine; to persons who, in their applications for a permit for immigration, have provided knowingly false information or have submitted forged documents; persons who are prohibited from entering the territory of Ukraine by law.
Cancellation of immigration permit
Immigration permit may be revoked if:
it turns out that it was provided on the basis of knowingly false information, forged documents or forfeited documents; the immigrant was sentenced to imprisonment in Ukraine for more than one year and the verdict of the court entered into force; the actions of the immigrant endanger the national security and public order in Ukraine; cancellation is necessary for the protection of health, protection of rights and legitimate interests of Ukrainian citizens; The immigrant has violated the law on the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons.
You may reapply for an immigration permit no later than one year after the decision to refuse or revoke your immigration permit is made.
The procedure for submitting documents and obtaining a permanent residence permit
A person residing outside Ukraine who has obtained an immigration permit must apply to a diplomatic mission or consular post for a long-term visa within 1 year from the date of issue of the permit, and after arriving in Ukraine, apply to Migration service within 5 working days. The permanent residence permit shall be issued within 7 days from the date of acceptance of the application. - Documents must be submitted not later than 15 days before the legal stay of the person in Ukraine.
Documents for obtaining a permanent residence permit
To obtain a permanent residence permit, you must submit the following documents:
- Application form;
- Foreigner's passport or identity card (returns upon presentation) and a copy thereof (depending on the country of citizenship, there must be a type D visa or stamps with border crossings in the last 180 days);
- Notarial translation of the first page of a foreigner's passport document into Ukrainian and a simple copy of the passport page with a stamp on the border crossing (all crossings of the border of Ukraine within 180 days, counting from the date of submission of documents for visa-free countries), or a copy of the visa page.
- Copy of the decision to grant an immigration permit;
- Receipt on payment of the state duty or a document confirming the existence of privileges for its payment;
- Receipt for payment for the service (administration fee);
- Four photos of a foreigner or a stateless person 3.5 x 4.5 cm (on matte paper);
- Copy of the identification tax number (if any);
- Other documents, depending on the basis for obtaining a permanent residence permit.
The submission is done in person in the territorial body of the Migration service at the place of residence.
The immigrant must register his place of residence within 30 days of receiving the residence permit. The permanent residence permit is issued to foreigners and stateless persons, regardless of age.
The validity of a permanent residence permit is 10 years.
Exchange of residence permit
The permanent residence permit in Ukraine is exchanged in the case of:
- Expiration of the permanent residence permit;
- Changes in the surname, first name and patronymic of the foreigner and stateless person, etc .;
- Detection of discrepancies in records (discrepancies of records entered in the certificate to records in other documents);
- Invalidity of the permanent residence permit (damage for various reasons, etc.);
- In case the foreigner reaches the age of 25 and 45 (when the foreigner or stateless person is documented with a permanent residence permit that does not contain contactless electronic media).
The documents must be submitted for exchange no later than 30 days after the occurrence of the respective grounds and not later than 15 working days before the expiry date, if such exchange is made in connection with the expiry date.
Price and terms of obtaining permanent residence permit
- State duty –
- Administrative fee –
- Legal services –
9000 + UAH
- Contactless electronic blank –
7 + working days
Payment is made according to:
The clause 6 of Article 3 of the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On State Duty”; The list of administrative services in the field of migration and their cost, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 2, 2016 No. 770 “Some issues of providing administrative services in the field of migration”.
By ordering ENTIRE legal company to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine, you are guaranteed to get the professional assistance of lawyers and the maximum range of services at the advantageous price.