- Category: Migration services
- Hits: 550
ENTIRE legal company provides the service of Return of temporary residence permit in Ukraine for foreigners. Our advantages are individual approach and the lowest price.
Reasons for returning the temporary residence permit
The law provides the following grounds for returning a temporary residence permit:
- ☞Temporary residence permit expired;
- ☞The grounds for issuing a temporary residence permit (termination of marriage, termination of employment with the employer before the expiration of the employment permit, etc.) have ceased to operate;
- ☞At the initiative of a foreign national.
The procedure for returning of a temporary residence permit
The law provides the following procedure for returning of a temporary residence permit:
- Deregistration (extract) at the place of residence – 3 working days;
- Preparation of applications, power of attorney;
- Appeal to the public authority.
- Putting a stamp on the deregistration of the temporary residence permit.
- Return of temporary residence permit to the territorial unit / department of the State Migration Service, which issued it - from working day.
Documents for returning of a temporary residence permit
To return a temporary residence permit for a foreigner, the following documents must be submitted to the territorial body of the State Migration Service at the place of residence:
- Letter of returning the temporary residence permit.
- permit of foreigner. Temporary residence
- Power of attorney for our company employees.
Price and term of returning the temporary residence permit
Cost of service -
from 2000 UAH.
from 5 working days
Attention! Notary fees are charged separately.
By applying to ENTIRE Law Company for assistance in returning a temporary residence permit for a foreigner in Ukraine, you are guaranteed a fast completion of the procedure. The price will prove to be the most favorable, and the professionalism of our lawyers and the range of services - the maximum.